Find out what new features are released in FutureproofedCities and what bugs are fixed. Do you have any questions? Send us an email or intercom!
Do you have any feedback or suggestions to improve FutureproofedCities? Let us know here!
From now on, you'll have an aggregated view of you progressing measures and you'll see how if you're still on track globally or per sector. Click on the sectors you want to investigate!
- All emission factors are now found under 'Data input'
- Now also internal notes for all your actions!
- The overview of your progress contains absolute CO2 savings - total, by sector and by measure.
- All activities are now better tracked in your activity feed.
- A bug in generation reports in Internet Explorer now only exists in the past.
- Forgot your pasword? No worries, you can reset it easily now!
- Sorting actions by name happens alphabetically.
- All measures of all users are in the right sectors.
- When choosing absolute of relative emissions (per citizen), the current choice was not clear.
- We support https to make sure (login) data stays secure.
- The login link is app.futureproofed.com. Your own public page is city.futureproofed.com
- Our login page has had an upgrade and is clear and visual.
- The sectors in FPC use the same sectors als SE(C)AP.
- Actions can be found in searches now.
- The dashboard graph sometimes predicted data as validated when it was not. Fortunately that's in the past.