Find out what new features are released in FutureproofedCities and what bugs are fixed. Do you have any questions? Send us an email or intercom!
Do you have any feedback or suggestions to improve FutureproofedCities? Let us know here!
See your CO2 emissions per sector: the evolution in the past and forecast for the future. Click on the sectors to switch them on or off.
Choose the parts, language and combinations you want to embed.
You can make an appeal and share experiences with each other trough our new community page
Per sector or responsible, current or projected reductions and structured or with details!
- See actions of other cities
- Encourage citizens to take action
- Personalize your actions and page
See you activity per measure
Ce read-only utilisateur a accès à tout, mais ne peut rien changer, à moins d'être responsable de certain contenu!
You can now assign investments and savings to different parties, spread investments over several years and see total cash flows per stakeholder.
From now on, you'll have an aggregated view of you progressing measures and you'll see how if you're still on track globally or per sector. Click on the sectors you want to investigate!
Share your successful actions and measures on our inspiration wall. Now they will be able to convert them to a measure of their own.
Share your knowledge and experience, ask questions and give feedback trough an exclusive chat for FutureproofedCities users!
Discover tips to monitor our measures in Background info.
Write all comments or notes about your measures in 'Internal notes' and never forget important information again.
We are redesigning the public page to make it more attractive. Suggestions are welcome!
API enables the integration of your data with other systems.
Find background information about the calculation and sources of our standard measures
Citizens can search for actions they are interested in
From now you can choose the default language of your public page. You can choose English, Dutch or French.
Give you users read-only acces: they can see everything, but can't adjust any numbers/data. You'll find the option under 'Manage users'
Change the titles on your public page and make your public page even more attractive!
Choose the end year of your emission graph.
See the difference between your climate targets and real emissions and keep on track!
Choose the measures you want to see of the ones you are responsible for.
Sort all measures and actions on their name, progress, status, savings... by clicking on the column.
There is a manual for all users. Find it in the application in the 'Help' section. English coming soon!
Futureproofedcities is almost completely translated in English, Dutch and French. Let us know if you discover an error!
You can link actions to different measures and add files and pictures.
- A couple of layout bugs are fixed.
- The link mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org works now as a link
- Updates of some titles and translations
- You can see the evolution of your past emissions per sector
- More translations
- Improved sharing on facebook
- All emission factors are now found under 'Data input'
- Now also internal notes for all your actions!
- The overview of your progress contains absolute CO2 savings - total, by sector and by measure.
- All activities are now better tracked in your activity feed.
- A bug in generation reports in Internet Explorer now only exists in the past.
- Forgot your pasword? No worries, you can reset it easily now!
- Sorting actions by name happens alphabetically.
- All measures of all users are in the right sectors.
- When choosing absolute of relative emissions (per citizen), the current choice was not clear.
- We support https to make sure (login) data stays secure.
- The login link is app.futureproofed.com. Your own public page is city.futureproofed.com
- Our login page has had an upgrade and is clear and visual.
- The sectors in FPC use the same sectors als SE(C)AP.
- Actions can be found in searches now.
- The dashboard graph sometimes predicted data as validated when it was not. Fortunately that's in the past.